Saturday, December 15, 2007

Didn't really work

My great plan to take a sabbath didn't really work.

I have just finished my remedial massage diploma. This meant that for the last 8 months I have had 2 days off a month, unless i had to work one of those days. I finished the schooling year with 3 camps in 3 weeks and they ran across 2 weekends. Now, on my second day off of the month I am preparing a service for tomorrow.

As sit to write the sermon I realise that I have begun the process with very little emotional energy, so I wasted time by posting on some Churches of Christ blogs and reading some updates in journals......... now I am energised! This is what I have been missing for the last couple of months! I have been too busy, most of the busyness I caused myself, too sit and reflect. IDIOT!

I will endevour to do this more over summer. I have january off so will try to make time. WOOT!

No comments: