Thursday, August 09, 2007

Can't wait!

I have come to a realisation lately. I get excited at the prospect of watching NBA games this season! Very, very excited! It is almost inappropriately excited.

It is the prospect of spending two hours sitting on the couch being consumed by something so much that I can neglect the busyness that I find myself in.

I was reminded again the other day that unless I claim a sabbath, I will struggle to serve God in my full capacity.

Lately I have been slightly more aggressive, tired and short tempered, mainly because I find myself with less and less emotional space. I either have people wanting something from me, homework to be done of projects to try and organise, and it is getting a little too much.

I have decided that I will start to take regular sabbath days. Maybe once a month, but before I need it. I guess I will call it a religious holiday, I am religious and I need a holiday!

No comments: